Solic Wireless Immersion Controller
Available on back-order
The SOLiC Wireless is an easy installed Solar Immersion Controller, which comes complete and ready to fit.
In simple terms it works like a high powered, automatic variable dimmer switch, much like a you see on lights bulbs, offering only the power you would have exported, to typically, an immersion element, giving the household free hot water most days of the year.
1. UK manufactured with metal enclosures.
2. The unit has 10 Year return-to-base warranty.
3. Each unit is shipped with the sensor unit pre paired to the main unit.
4. The unit uses a mains powered 433hz wireless system for a consistent connection.
5. The 433hz RF gives the unit over 100m line of sight range and over 30m in buildings.
6. The Sensor unit signals the main unit to correct the loads power 5 times a second.
7. The Sensor unit automatically sets the direction of the sensor clamp on start up.
8. CE approved and safety tested.
9. Class leading accuracy and a zero threshold maximising savings.
10. The unit is standalone and does not affect existing FITs you are receiving.
11. The sensor is mounted by the consumer board and sensor clamp clipped on either the Live or
Neutral mains tail gird side of both the house loads and solar PV system.
12. The main unit is mounted on the fused spur of the immersion heater but can also be used to power
any resistive electrical heating load for instance a storage heater or an electric element in an oil
13. You would expect a full priced installation to pay for itself in two to three years.
14. The unit is thoroughly tested for reliability with over 2 years of operational testing completed.
Operation voltage: 230VAC mains single phase 50Hz
Mains voltage: 205 260VAC
Power consumption: 1.5W & 1.0W
Active current: 300mA & 150mA
Transfer efficiency: 99% (at max power
Max load current surge: 80A for 10ms
Continuous load current: 16A
Mains frequency tolerance at 50Hz: 2Hz
Operating temperature: 0 to 50C
Storage temperature: 20 to +75C
Humidity range: 10 to 90%, non condensing
Max impact force: 12G
Lightning and ESD protection: to 1.8kV
Current tracking accuracy: better than 95%
Export threshold: 0W
Audible noise emissions: below 10dBA
RFI (EMC) emissions: below -52dBW
Max power dissipation at 3kW output: 27W
Internal fuse: 250V 1A 20mm delayed blow
Insulation resistance: above 10M Ohms
Case isolation protection: better than 2.0kV
Case dimensions: 161 x 105 x 57mm & 105 X 65 X 25mm
Total mass as supplied: 625g & 325g