Don’t risk roof leaks and cable damage by pushing unprotected cables under the tiles or slates.
The MCS INstallation Guide for PV requires that cable penetrations through the roof should not affect the weather tightness of the roof and should be durably sealed.
The Dektite Multicable is a simple, effective and universal way to ensure this requirement is met.
At the same time it protects cables from damage through contact with other roof materials.
The economical soft temper aluminium base is ideal for slate or plain tile roof.
Base 450 x 600mm.
Dektite Multicable – Alminium base – SDA10MB
* Durable purpose made weatherproofing product as per MCS
* Fits all types of tile or slate roof
* Quick and easy to install – only tool needed cable snips
* Protects up to 10 cables from damage
* Low cost Aluminium base – ideal for plain tile or slate roof
* 20 year warranty
Keywords: Deks, PV Mounting, Cable Flashing